Volunteer With The Arizona Pet Project
Looking for a doggone worthy and rewarding way to spend your time? Consider volunteering with The Arizona Pet Project. We need enthusiastic volunteers to help us support pets and people in our community!
- Thank you letters and phone calls to our supporters
- Data entry
- Pass out flyers in communities regarding upcoming clinic dates and spay and neuter benefits
- Build trust and relationships within neighborhoods
- Spanish speakers in high need, but not required
- Attend clinics or shadow our shelter intervention counselor to capture photos to coordinate with impact stories of the families and pets we assist.
To support families in keeping their pets
- Building dog runs
- Fence repair
- Building shade structures
- Event planning and support committees
- Silent auction assistance
Spay and Neuter Clinics
- Greet families and pets upon arrival
- Ensure pets are secured while waiting for their appointment
- Answer questions and support check in and check out process
Program administrative support
- Intervention follow-up
- Data entry
- Data Analysis
- Organizing pet supply drives
Be Part Of The Long-Term Solution.
Join The Arizona Pet Project in supporting families and saving lives!