A Holiday Craft to Cherish for Years to Come!
DIY Paw Print Ornament Recipe:
Ingredients: 4 cups all-purpose flower, 1 ½ cups water, 1 cup salt.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Combine the flour, salt and water; mix well and knead for 10 minutes. Roll out on a lightly floured surface.
3. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutter of your choice.
4. Use a straw to make holes for hanging.
5. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes; allow to cool.
6. Decorate with poster paints or tube paints. Allow to dry and spray with clear polyurethane on both sides to preserve. Use ribbon or yarn pieces to hang.